Wayne O’Callaghan is a TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Certified Level 3 Junior Coach.
The Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) is the world’s leading educational organization and research facility dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
TPI IS TRULY GLOBAL
All this R&D means little to the average golfer if it can’t be put into practice in a simple and meaningful way. TPI Certified professionals are the delivery vehicle of all this knowledge to you. By working with a TPI Certified pro, you’re tapping into this vast knowledge base and taking the right steps necessary to find your most efficient golf swing. There are currently over 10,000 Certified pros in 58 countries, making TPI a truly global presence.
– TPI seeks to educate golf industry professionals and the playing public on the importance of the body and how it relates to the golf swing.
– TPI believes golfers will benefit the most from a healthy and efficient body.
– TPI does not believe in one way to swing a club, rather in an infinite number of swing styles. But, we do believe there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do.
– The most efficient swing is not the same for every golfer, because efficiency is unique to their body. To achieve an efficient swing, a golfer must first be screened. This screen involves an assessment of swing mechanics and biomechanics, physical fitness, movement quality, current health and a client history.
– Once this screen is finished, the results are used to create a plan unique for that golfer. The plan may include fitness training, physical therapy and treatment, coaching of swing mechanics and biomechanics, nutrition, mental strategy or all of the above. A golfer will see the greatest improvement by surrounding themselves with a team of experts.